The Strait Regional School Board is pleased to announce the opening schedule for the six (6) new Pre-Primary Programs.
- Orientation Session for Students and Parents/Guardians:
Monday, September 25, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- First Day for Students:
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Note: Any changes to this schedule will be communicated directly to parents/guardians.
The new Pre-Primary Program locations are as follows:
- Bayview Education Centre (Port Hood)
- Cape Breton Highlands Education Centre/Academy (Terre Noire)
- Fanning Education Centre/Canso Academy (Hazel Hill)
- Felix Marchand Education Centre (Louisdale)
- Inverness Education Centre/Academy (Inverness)
- St. Mary’s Education Centre/Academy (Sherbrooke)
Parents/guardians who have already pre-registered their child will receive further information by email from the Strait Regional School Board during the week of September 11, 2017.
Please note that children who are four (4) years of age on or before December 31, 2017, are eligible to attend. The child’s birth certificate, provincial health card and a completed registration form are required to complete the registration process. Parents/guardians are responsible for getting their children to and from the pre-primary program.
For more information on the Pre-Primary Program or to register your child, parents/guardians may contact Carolyn Webber, Manager of Pre-Primary and Early Years Programs at email@example.com / 902-631-4617. Please note that families must live within the respective school’s catchment area to be eligible to attend.
For more background information, please visit https://www.ednet.ns.ca/pre-primary.